Following in-depth analysis and personal consultation, we offer our clients a wide range of individual services.
We create the right framework for action and are happy to take the helm for you.
Following in-depth analysis and personal consultation, we offer our clients a wide range of individual services. These include in particular:
- Setting up companies and preparing legal agreements under a variety of legal systems
- Advice on succession arrangements
- Assuming managing officer functions for Liechtenstein and non-domestic company forms
- Performing duties as authorised representatives and the management of entrusted dossiers
- Custody of shares for companies and maintaining share registers
- Trustee activities
- Financial planning and the deposition of liquid assets
- Investment consultancy for client assets
- Legal consultancy within the context of the above activities
The long-standing experience of our employees and our extensive network of experts guarantees the success of the family office over the generations.
We offer bespoke services, based on the individual requirements of our clients. These include in particular:
- The foundation and management of Liechtenstein and non-domestic legal entities
- The exercise of mandates as a member of the board of directors, of the foundation council, as trustee, protector or other managing officer functions
- The assumption of legal representative functions for companies, foundations and trusts
- Advice in connection with family assets and succession planning, asset protection, business promotion and company preservation
We help our clients and their advisors find optimum solutions for structuring their assets and advise them on all private and business matters.
We continually adapt our services to the needs of our clients in order to ensure asset protection on the one hand and to increase total assets on the other. The long-standing experience of our employees and our extensive network of experts guarantees the success of the family office over the generations.
We at Tremaco provide expert and competent support on national and international tax matters.
In a continuously shifting national and international environment, individuals, families and companies are confronted by increasingly complex tax issues.
We at Tremaco provide expert and competent support on national and international tax matters. Optimisation of tax burdens within the legally-admissible framework plays a central role here.
The changed legal framework within the financial sector and ongoing changes in national and international legislation increasingly demand well-founded legal clarification for private and corporate financial planning.
We at Tremaco have strengthened our Board of Trustees with a highly-capable in-house lawyer who is an expert in international business law.
Corporate figures are broken down, and these then form an important source of information for decisions relating to the company.
Accounting records all business transactions in a company without any omissions in terms of time or subject matter. Corporate figures are broken down, and these then form an important source of information for decisions relating to the company. We support your company independently and flexibly in all accounting matters, and in particular assume the following tasks for you:
- Maintaining accounts at Tremaco or directly at client premises
- Advice on financial statements and the drafting of financial statements
- Auditing and inspecting financial statements (review)
- Preparing value added tax settlements as well as tax returns for natural persons and legal entities
As a reliable partner in administrative matters, we are also keen to advise our clients on personnel matters and thus to relieve them as much as possible. The increasingly complex requirements of national and international regulations present personnel administration with ever greater challenges. We are able, in particular, to ease the burdens of our clients in the following fields:
- Outsourcing of payroll accounting
- Processing reports to the various public bodies, social security agencies, etc.